Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gisele at Home









Today I'll just spend the day chilling out around the house. I started the day with a long lie in, then there will be a bit of work in my design studio, before relaxing with a good book, a pile of magazines and lazing around on the sofa. Tonight I'll take a little inspiration from Giselle who always looks so effortlessly stylish and cook up a big batch of Spaghetti Bolognese - everyone's favourite!

Melissah xox

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

2 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend melissah! Giselle is amazing! If I could have anyone's figure it would definitely be hers!

Abbey x

Claudia Lane said...

Beautiful girl and a beautiful home...thanks for sharing
Have a wonderful week x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...